Galaxy Tab Pro S: How can I make Windows recovery?
1. Tap the [Start] button on the Windows desktop and then click [Settings].
2. Tap [Update & security].
3. Tap [Recovery].
4. Tap [Get started].
note: Reinstalling Windows will erase all apps and data on the device.
Back up important apps and data to an external storage device before reinstalling Windows.
5. Tap [Keep my files] to keep your personal files.
note: [Remove everything] : Removes all of your personal files, apps, and settings.
6. Tap [Next] after checking the apps will be removed.
7. Tap [Reset] after checking the items will be reset.
note: Windows Recovery time might differ depending on system performance.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.