Galaxy Tab Pro S: How can I make Windows recovery?
1. Tap the [Start] button on the Windows desktop and then click [Settings].
2. Tap [Update & security].
3. Tap [Recovery].
4. Tap [Get started].
note: Reinstalling Windows will erase all apps and data on the device.
Back up important apps and data to an external storage device before reinstalling Windows.
5. Tap [Keep my files] to keep your personal files.
note: [Remove everything] : Removes all of your personal files, apps, and settings.
6. Tap [Next] after checking the apps will be removed.
7. Tap [Reset] after checking the items will be reset.
note: Windows Recovery time might differ depending on system performance.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.