Galaxy Tab Pro S: How to Show Selected Area In External Monitor?
1. Click the [Start] button on the Windows desktop and then click [All apps]
note:External monitor should be connected with HDMI Cable.
2. Click [Show Window].
3. Click [Start].
note:The monitor mode should be [Extend these displays] in Multiple displays menu.
Hold Fn key and F4 key repeatly, then select [Extend].
4. Drag a [Circle] to resize the selection, and then click [Done].
5. [PC] The selected area is showed external monitor samely.
6. [External Monitor] The selected area is showed external monitor samely.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.