Galaxy Tab S: How to connect with Smartphone using SideSync 3.0?
Follow the guide below:
1. In the “Apps” area, tap SideSync 3.0.
2. Open SideSync 3.0 on both smartphone and tablet.
3. Select your phone from the list of devices on your tablet screen. Tablet will
simultaneously search the phones connected at the save WiFi Access Point or via WiFi Direct.
4. If a confirmation pop-up appears, accept the connection to continue.
4. Connection process will start, as shown below (for example with Galaxy Note 3), the screen
will be displayed once connection is completed.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.