Galaxy Tab S: How to connect with Smartphone using SideSync 3.0?
Follow the guide below:
1. In the “Apps” area, tap SideSync 3.0.
2. Open SideSync 3.0 on both smartphone and tablet.
3. Select your phone from the list of devices on your tablet screen. Tablet will
simultaneously search the phones connected at the save WiFi Access Point or via WiFi Direct.
4. If a confirmation pop-up appears, accept the connection to continue.
4. Connection process will start, as shown below (for example with Galaxy Note 3), the screen
will be displayed once connection is completed.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
24/7 Live Chat Support
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
24/7 Phone Call Service
Samsung PAY (UAE only) 800-7-729
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.