Galaxy W: How to insert or remove the SIM card and battery?
1. Lift the bottom of the battery cover away from the phone using the notch in the centre of the phone's bottom edge.
2. Insert the SIM card with the metal contacts facing down and slide it into the SIM card slot (or slide it out to remove it).
3. Line up the gold contacts on the battery with the contacts on the phone. Insert the top part of the battery first and then push the battery down into place. Lift the battery from the bottom to remove it.
4. Place the battery cover back over the phone and then push down until it clicks into place.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24/7 Daily
Qatar : 24/7 Daily
Kuwait : 24/7 Daily
Bahrain : 24/7 Daily
Oman : 24/7 Daily
UAE only : 24/7 Daily
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.