Galaxy W: How to insert or remove the SIM card and battery?
1. Lift the bottom of the battery cover away from the phone using the notch in the centre of the phone's bottom edge.
2. Insert the SIM card with the metal contacts facing down and slide it into the SIM card slot (or slide it out to remove it).
3. Line up the gold contacts on the battery with the contacts on the phone. Insert the top part of the battery first and then push the battery down into place. Lift the battery from the bottom to remove it.
4. Place the battery cover back over the phone and then push down until it clicks into place.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.