Gear IconX: How to couple the two earbuds?
When you put both earbuds in your ears, they will automatically couple and emit a sound in turn.
Once coupled, they will be automatically connected in the future.
1. If the main earbud comes out of your ear, the earbuds and the mobile device will be disconnected.
2. If an earbud comes out of your ear, the coupling between the two earbuds is disconnected.
3. When the coupling is disconnected, remove both earbuds from your ears and wear them again.The coupling is automatically recovered. If the coupling is not recovered, ensure the you wear the earbuds correctly.
4. If you lose an earbud, you may have a problem using some earbuds’ features.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
24/7 Live Chat Support
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
24/7 Phone Call Service
Samsung PAY (UAE only) 800-7-729
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.