Gear S: How to set the power saving mode?
You can save the battery power by limiting the Gear’s functions.
In power saving mode, the Gear performs the following:
• Displays colors on the screen as grey tones.
• Deactivates the clock always on feature.
• Deactivates the mobile data connection when the screen turns off.
• Deactivates the Wi-Fi and motion features.
On the All apps screen,
tap Settings → Power saving → Power saving mode → Enable Power saving mode.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.