[Gear S] How to use the dialer to make a call?
Dialer function is provided in Galaxy Gear.
Please use the dialer refer to below
1) Drag the screen from right to left (or from left to right) until “Apps” is displayed
2) Run “Apps”
3) Select “Dialer”
4) Input Phone number and select the call icon
You may do the following also:
1) Touch and drag the screen from downside to upside in clock screen
2) Input Phone number and select the call icon
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Support Timing : 8AM to 10PM GMT+4
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.