[Gear S3 Frontier] How are the parts laid out on the device?
- Press and hold to turn the Gear on or off.
- Press to turn on the screen.
- Press and hold for more than 7 seconds to restart the Gear.
- Press to open the Apps screen when you are on the Watch screen.
- Press to open the Watch screen when you are on any other screen.
- Press to return to the previous screen.
Ensure that the band is kept clean. Contact with contaminants, such as dust and dye,
can cause stains on the band that may not be fully removed
• If the loud speaker is wet, sound may be distorted. Ensure that the loud speaker is dry.
• Make sure the Gear’s microphone is not obstructed when you are speaking into it.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
24/7 Live Chat Support
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
24/7 Phone Call Service
Samsung PAY (UAE only) 800-7-729
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.