Gear Sport: What should I do if my Bluetooth device cannot locate the Gear?
• Ensure that the Bluetooth wireless feature is activated on your Gear.
• Ensure that your Gear and the Bluetooth device are within the Bluetooth connection range (10 m).
The distance may vary depending on the environment the devices are used in.
• Reset your Gear and try again*.
(Try •Forcing restart first - if still having issues, please try •Resetting the device )
Additionally, if the tips above do not solve the problem, Visit the Samsung Service Centre.
Please note that If your Gear freezes or hangs, you may need to close apps or turn off the Gear
and turn it on again.
- If your Gear is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the Home key for more than
7 seconds to reset.
- Resetting the device : Reset settings to the factory default values and delete all data.
On the Apps screen, tap Settings → Gear info → Reset Gear
The Gear will be reset and the current connection with your mobile device will end.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.