[Gear Sport] What to do if Bluetooth connection is disconnected with mobile phone?
Please check the following:
• Ensure that the Bluetooth feature on both devices is activated.
• Ensure there are no obstacles, such as walls or electrical equipment, between the devices.
• Ensure that the latest version of the Samsung Gear app is installed on the mobile device.
• Ensure that your Gear and the other Bluetooth device are within the Bluetooth connection range (10 m).
The distance may vary depending on the environment the devices are used in.
• Restart both devices and launch the Samsung Gear app on the mobile device again.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.