How do I backup contacts from my old Samsung smartphone to my PC?
Contacts transfer between a old device and new device is supported by the “Back up" feature in Kies tool.
In following case of examples , it’s good to use Backup & Restore function.
- When you buy the new handset, To backup old data from old device to new device.
- When you upgrade the latest SW version , To backup old data from past version.
- When you do Factory Reset , To backup the existing data.
Please follow the next slides for the steps to transfer your Contacts using the Kies program running on a PC.From www.samsung.com/support, you can download the Kies tool.
If you cannot establish a connection, click the Troubleshooting connection error button to diagnose the error before connecting again.(For a more detail things ,refer the existing Kies tool FAQ guide)
* When you run the Kies tool, Check the your version of Kies tool above all.
Through ‘Check for updates’ menu , Update to the latest version of Kies tool.
※ Backup all of contacts from old device to PC at a time
1. Run the Kies program on your PC.
2. Connect the old handset to Kies via a USB cable, and Select the device in the ‘Connected Devices’
3. Select “Backup / Restore" menu in Kies.
4. Select “Backup”
5. Check the Contacts item or backup data
6. Select “Backup” button.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24/7 Daily
Qatar : 24/7 Daily
Kuwait : 24/7 Daily
Bahrain : 24/7 Daily
Oman : 24/7 Daily
UAE only : 24/7 Daily
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.