How do I change clock type in Galaxy Gear?
Clock type can be change in setting menu of Galaxy Gear or in Gear Manager of connected smart phone.
* In Galaxy Gear
1) Drag the screen from right to left (or from left to right) until “Settings” is displayed
2) Select “Settings”
3) Select “Clock”
4) Select “Clock type”
5) Drag the screen from side to side and select the clock type what you want
* In Gear Manager
1) Run “Gear manager”
2) Select “Clocks”
3) Select clock type what you want
4) Clock type in Galaxy Gear will be changed.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.