How do I set the power saving mode on Gear S3?
You can save battery power by limiting the Gear’s functions.
In Power saving mode, the Gear enables the following power saving actions:
• Displays colours on the screen as grey tones.
• Deactivates features, excluding phone, messages, and notifications.
• Deactivates the Wi-Fi feature.
• Limits the performance of the Gear’s CPU.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
24/7 Live Chat Support
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
24/7 Phone Call Service
Samsung PAY (UAE only) 800-7-729
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.