How do I use the Android File Transfer to transfer music to a Mac from my Samsung Note3?
Google offers a free Android File Transfer application with installation instructions that is available here.
You must uninstall Kies for Mac before running Android File Transfer. Otherwise the application will not connect to your device.
- To uninstall Kies download the Kies for Mac software by visiting the Kies Website.
- From Finder click Go > Downloads > KiesMac_xxxx.dmg > Uninstall.
After installing Android File Transfer follow these steps:
1. Connect your device to your Mac using the supplied USB cable.
2. Open Android File Transfer on your Mac. Your device should connect and display the contents of your device and memory card (if one is inserted). You may need to change the USB settings if you cannot connect: swipe your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom to open the Notification Panel and touch Connected as a camera. Touch Media device (MTP) to change the USB settings. The Notification Panel should show Connected as a media device.
3. Navigate to the appropriate folder containing your music on the Mac.
4. Select a file or highlight all. Drag and drop the files to your music folder on your device or optional memory card.
5. The selected music files will now be on your device. Open the Music Player on your device to begin playback.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Support Timing : 8AM to 10PM GMT+4
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.