How to back up the data with GT-i8000 (Omnia 2)?
To back up data with Omnia 2, please follow the steps below:
Preparation on Connection with PC
1. Install ActiveSync on your PC by using Getting Started Disk.
2. Connect your device to a PC by USB cable.
1) You can backup these kinds of categories by using the Sync function of ActiveSync.
Backup items : Contacts, Calendar, E-mail, Tasks, Notes, Favorites, Files, media.
2) Backup user data using ActiveSync to your PC.
Backing up data By SD card (T-flash card) (GT-I8000 only)
1. From main menu go to ‘File Manager’.
2. Go to ‘My Picture's’ and then click ‘Menu’ on right bottom of the screen.
3. Then select ‘Edit’ from the Menu and click on ‘Copy to'.
4. Select files to be copied/moved and press ‘Done’.
5. Select storage from the screen.
Backing up Data By New PC Studio (GT-I8000 only )
1. Install New PC Studio on your PC from Getting Started Disk.
2. Select ‘Additional Tools’ and install New PC Studio (Pic1 from below).
3. Connect your device to PC by USB cable.
4. Execute New PC Studio program by selecting ‘Toolbox’ and then ‘Backup & Restore’ (Pic2 from below).
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24/7 Daily
Qatar : 24/7 Daily
Kuwait : 24/7 Daily
Bahrain : 24/7 Daily
Oman : 24/7 Daily
UAE only : 24/7 Daily
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.