How to set the input language for handwriting in Air command feature of Galaxy Note4?
You can set the handwriting input language by following the advice below:
You can only use the Note 4 “Search” features when using the S Pen for
handwriting in the language you select. After you select a specific language,
the device will recognize handwriting in that language.
The Note 3 will only recognizes handwriting in that language you select.
1. Tap “Settings” and
2. Scroll down to the SYSTEM section, and select the “Language and input” menu.
3. Tap “Language” ( under “Handwriting recognition”)
4. Select the language you wish to use – if the language you wish to use is not present
Tap “More Languages” (note: some available languages may require downloading)
5. Choose the languages you wish to add, (note: some available languages may require
downloading) then return to previous screen to make selection.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.