How to set the quality of video/photo?
The JET (S8000) handset can support four image quality and three video qualities.
To setup image quality or video quality, follow the steps below:
1. While in Idle mode, select ‘Main’ menu.
2. Select ‘ Camera’ menu.
3. Select ‘Settings’ menu.
4. Press the ‘Scroll down’ button to go to quality menu.
5. Press the ‘Quality’ button.
6. Select level to want to set.
7. If you press ‘OK’ button, you can return preview screen to capture with changed quality.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.