How to take or capture a picture using the Galaxy Gear?
To run the camera, run the camera application or drag the screen from upside to downside on clock screen.
Touch the screen to take a picture.
1) Drag the screen from right to left (or from left to right) until “Apps” is displayed
2) Select “Apps”
3) Select “Camera”
4) Touch the screen to take a picture
You may do the following also:
1) Touch and drag the screen from upside to downside in clock screen
2) Touch the screen to take a picture
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.