How to use AR Emoji on the Galaxy S10
If you’re always sending selfies and emojis to your friends and family, you’re going to love the S10 phones – they come with lots of additional personalisation features, giving you a much more realistic emoji.
Select one of the icons – lady, man, girl or boy – and tap “Next”.
- Profile: Give your emoji a name.
- Looks: Here you can customise skin tone, hair, facial hair, face, eyes, eyebrows, nose, lips, and ears.
- Clothes: Here you can select your clothes and shoes as well as purchase additional outfits from the Galaxy app store.
- Accessories: Here you can select headwear, glasses, earrings or purchase additional accessories from the Galaxy app store.
Top tip: Try changing the shooting “mode” and play around with the new display features like Mask, Body Tracking and Motion Figure.
Touch the enter message field and when the on-screen keyboard appears tap “Stickers”. Here you’ll see stickers and gifs of your very own emoji.
Follow the below steps to delete an emoji.
Tap and hold the emoji you want to delete and then tap the red delete icon.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.