Identifying original AKG tuned earphones over unauthorized earphones
Step 1. Place of purchase.
1. Bulk type: In-box earphones when customer purchased or ASC.
2. Package Type : Purchased separately from Samsung authorized stores and dealers.
Step 2. Material of wearing part and engraved or embossed character are different.
1. Rubber (Soft material)
3. ‘L’ is embossed and ‘R’ is engraved.
3. ‘L’ is embossed and ‘R’ is embossed, too.
Step 3. Printing condition(Logo of AKG) and thickness of (Deco) are different.
1. Printing condition is clear.
2. Thickness of ‘Deco’ is thin.
1. Printing condition is poor and unclear relatively.
2. Compare with official product thickness of ‘Deco’ is thick relatively.
Step 4. Appearance of connection jack part and length of wire are different.
1. Compare with official product that between jack and rubber part is thick and diameter of rubber
part is thick relatively.
2. Compare with official product wire (to the separation part) is short.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.