Q. Is the Gear S3 water and dust resistant?
Even though Gear S3 classed as an “IP68” device, the device may be damaged if water or dust enters the device.
Follow these tips carefully to prevent damage to the device and to maintain the water- and dust-resistant performance of the device.
Failure to do so may result in damage to your device.
• Do not immerse the device in water deeper than 1.5 m or keep it submerged for more than 30 minutes.
• Do not expose the device to water moving with force.
• If the device or your hands are wet, dry them thoroughly before handling the device.
• If the device is exposed to clean water, dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth. If the device is exposed to other liquids, such as salt water, ionized water, or alcoholic beverage, rinse it with clean water and dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth.
If you do not follow these instructions, the device’s performance and appearance may be affected.
• If the device is dropped or receives an impact, the water- and dust-resistant features of the device may be damaged.
• If the device has been immersed in water or the microphone or speaker is wet, sound may not be heard clearly during a call.
Wipe the device with a dry cloth or dry it thoroughly before using it.
• The touchscreen and other features may not work properly if the device is used in water.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.