Samsung Gear 360 (2017): How to charge the battery?
NOTE: If the Samsung Gear 360 is not charging properly, take the Samsung Gear 360 and the charger to a Samsung Service Center.
First unplug the charger from the Gear 360, and then unplug it from the electric socket.
• Use only Samsung-approved chargers, batteries, and cables. Unapproved chargers or cables can cause the battery to explode or damage the Gear.
• Connecting the charger improperly may cause serious damage to the device. Any damage caused by misuse is not covered by the warranty.
• If the battery is completely discharged, the device cannot be turned on immediately when the charger is connected. Allow a depleted battery to charge for a few minutes before turning on the device.
• You cannot charge the Samsung Gear 360 while recording a video, using the time lapse feature, or using the viewfinder remotely on the connected mobile device.
• To save the battery power, activate the auto shut-off feature.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
24/7 Live Chat Support
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
24/7 Phone Call Service
Samsung PAY (UAE only) 800-7-729
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.