Samsung Gear 360 (2017): What is the specifications of the memory card used?
A memory card must be inserted to take photos or record videos. Your device accepts memory
cards with maximum capacities of 256 GB. Depending on the memory card manufacturer
and type, some memory cards may not be compatible with your device.
• Some memory cards may not be fully compatible with the Samsung Gear 360. Using an incompatible
card may damage the Samsung Gear 360 or the memory card, or corrupt the data stored in it.
• If you use a slow writing memory card, the recording of your movie can be interrupted because
the card cannot process data at the rate the video is being shot. If this occurs, replace the card with
a faster memory card or reduce the video size.
• Use caution to insert the memory card right-side up.
• Memory cards are sold separately.
• If you insert or remove a memory card while the Samsung Gear 360 is turned on, the power will turn off
• Frequent writing and erasing of data shortens the lifespan of memory cards.
• When a memory card is not inserted, Check SD Card is displayed on the camera status screen.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.