Samsung Gear VR: How do I replace the foam cushioning of Gear VR?
The foam cushioning may naturally deteriorate over time from normal wear and tear and may need to be replaced. To keep your face clean and dry when wearing the Gear VR will help to ensure a longer lifespan of the cushioning.
To replace the foam cushioning, do the following:
1. Detach the foam cushioning from the Gear VR.
2. Align the replacement foam cushioning with the Gear VR.
3. Press the foam cushioning gently into place.
• When you replace the foam cushioning, grip the foam and velcro together firmly and remove it slowly. If you remove the foam cushioning by only holding the foam, the foam cushioning may be deformed or torn.
• Do not use the Gear VR without the foam cushioning.
Without the foam cushioning, the Gear VR may not sit properly on your face and may cause discomfort.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.