Samsung Gear VR: What is Universal menu and how can I access to it?
Universal menu can be accessed from any active VR application screen and provides access to some very useful features. To open the Universal Menu, press and hold the “Back” key from an active application screen.
In the universal menu , you are able to access to settings including brightness, Reorient, Do Not Disturb and Pass through Camera.
• Oculus Home: Return to the Oculus Home screen.
• Pass-through Camera: Activate or deactivate the mobile device's rear camera to see outside the Gear VR.
• Reorient: Realigns the screen based on the current direction you are facing.
• Do Not Disturb(On/Off) : When activated, sets the Gear VR to mute the sounds of incoming calls and notifications.
Incoming calls do not display and are ignored.
Note: The default state of the Do Not Disturb feature is Off
• Brightness: Adjust the screen brightness.
* Do not attach the front cover when using the mobile device’s rear camera.
* These features may not be available in some apps.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.