Unable to Make International Calls.
- I can make local calls but international calls im impossible. It shows that it was barred.
- The device was set to bar international calls.
1. Find Voice Call. Applications->Settings->Call->Additional Settings->Call Barring->Voice call
2. Select Barring option
3. Disable all options. Uncheck them. You may see Int'l calls except home was check. Uncheck it.
Exit and test and make international calls.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.