What is Image Clip feature of Air Command in the Galaxy Note4?
Use the Image Clip feature of Air Command to draw around an area of
the screen you want to save or share.
How to use the Image Clip Feature?
1. Hover the pen over the screen and press the pen button.
2. Tap Image Clip to crop and use just part of the image saved.
3. With the S-pen, draw a close shape around the area you want to collect.
4. Tap the circle icon to transform the cutout shape to a circle or oval shape.
5. Tap the square icon to reshape the selected area into a square.
6. Tap the auto shape icon to select the the best points around the image.
7. Tap on this icon to revert to original shape drawn.
8. Tap on highlighted icon to save your new reshaped image
9. Tap on "My scrapbook" to change the category.
10. Select Category.
11. Tap the Save icon.
12. To view the saved contents, tap the scrapbook on Apps list.
13. Tap on the Category icon to see your saved items and tap on
the panel showing your image.
14. Your content has been saved in your category folder for later use.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.