What is the screen write feature of Air Command in Galaxy Note4?
Use the screenwrite application to capture, edit, and write memos on screenshots.
Then you can share them also.
How to use Screen Write feature in Galaxy Note 4?
1. Hover the pen over the screen and press the pen button.
2. Tap Screen Write
3. Toolbar is displayed in captured screen.
4. Tap on the Pen icon if you wish to adjust the Pen setting.
5. You can change the Pen settings.
6. You can write or draw on top of your screen shot image.
Tap on the check icon to save the screenshot.
Screen shots will be saved in the Gallery
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24/7 Daily
Qatar : 24/7 Daily
Kuwait : 24/7 Daily
Bahrain : 24/7 Daily
Oman : 24/7 Daily
UAE only : 24/7 Daily
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.