What is UMS(USB Mass Storage)
UMS is a set of computing communications protocols.
Defined by the USB Implementers Forum that run on the Universal Serial Bus. The standard provides an interface to a variety of storage devices.
Most current mainstream operating systems include support for USB mass storage devices, although support on older systems is available through patches.
How to use UMS (USB Mass Storage)
Step 1 : Select Menu → Select Settings → Select Phone Setting
Step 2 : Select USB Setting
Step 3 : Select Mass Storage or Ask on Connection
(2) Connect USB cable
• If USB mode is Ask on Connection, user can select USB mode through popup window.
• If USB mode is Mass Storage, UMS will be working automatically.
• If card memory is inserted, Mass Storage device will be came out on Windows File explorer.
• Using Windows File explorer.
• User can use drag & drop method to send the files to device or receive some files from device.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.