What is UMS(USB Mass Storage)
UMS is a set of computing communications protocols.
Defined by the USB Implementers Forum that run on the Universal Serial Bus. The standard provides an interface to a variety of storage devices.
Most current mainstream operating systems include support for USB mass storage devices, although support on older systems is available through patches.
How to use UMS (USB Mass Storage)
Step 1 : Select Menu → Select Settings → Select Phone Setting
Step 2 : Select USB Setting
Step 3 : Select Mass Storage or Ask on Connection
(2) Connect USB cable
• If USB mode is Ask on Connection, user can select USB mode through popup window.
• If USB mode is Mass Storage, UMS will be working automatically.
• If card memory is inserted, Mass Storage device will be came out on Windows File explorer.
• Using Windows File explorer.
• User can use drag & drop method to send the files to device or receive some files from device.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.