What to do when I cannot send SMS/Voice mail/MMS
The GT-S8000 (Jet) handset can automatically detect the strongest radio signal and can maintain call.
This may be caused by connection failure due to catching a much stronger radio signal.
If you cannot send SMS, MMS or voice mail, please check the followings:
1. Check Idle screen display of handset
- Name of service provider (PLMN) should be displayed properly and this should be matched with your SIM card provider and roaming partners.
- Signal bar should be displayed.
2. Check MMS profile setting or Text Message centre menu.
- It should display profile of your SIM card provider.
3. If you are a pre-paid SIM card user, check your balance.
4. If you still have same problem, power your handset off and on again.
5. After step4, If you still have the same problem, please visit Samsung service center.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.