Samsung Smart View
The app that lets you enjoy multimedia content from your mobile and PC on your Samsung Smart TV.
The Samsung Smart View app lets you enjoy content stored on your mobile and PC easily on your Samsung Smart TV, as well as letting you control the TV with your mobile.
Samsung Smart View Features
TV remote control feature
You can use Smart View to control your Samsung Smart TV even without a remote control.
Play content from your mobile
Connect your mobile with the TV and select videos, pictures, or even music. Your content will instantly play on the TV.
Create personalised playlists to access all of your favourite videos, photos, and music in one place.
Play content from your PC
Add content files or even a whole folder from your PC into Smart View, and play everything on the list in one go.
※ If you add a video and subtitles together, you can use the subtitle function.
Watch content from your Samsung Smart TV
You can enjoy content from all the devices connected to the TV as the source.
※ Content from connected devices is accessible via the ‘Multimedia Panel’ for 2013 and 2014 Samsung Smart TV models, and from ‘MY CONTENT’ for 2015 Samsung Smart TV models.
※ App availability may vary by region.
※ Netflix streaming membership required.
How to Use Smart View
Connect your mobile/PC and TV to the
Download Samsung Smart View
from the App Store, Google Play,
or Samsung Galaxy Apps.
Launch the app and follow the steps to set up Smart View.
※ 2011~2013 Samsung Smart TVs require you to select ‘Allow’ on the popup window, showing nearby devices to connect.
2014~2015 Samsung Smart TVs require you to input a 4-digit number displayed on screen.
- Smart TV
- 2011 LED D7000 and above, PDP D8000 and above.
- 2012 LED ES7500 and above, PDP E8000 and above.
- 2013 LED F4500 and above (except F9000 and above), PDP F5500 and above.
- 2014 H4500, H5500 and above (except H6003/H6103/H6153/H6201/H6203).
- 2015 J4500, J5500 and above (except J6203).
- 2016 K4300, K5300 and above.
- ※ Supported TV models may vary by region.
- Android OS 4.1 and above.
- iOS 7.0 and above
- OS OS Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64 bit supported)
- CPU Intel Pentium 1.8GHz processor or above (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz higher recommended)
- RAM 2GB (recommended)
- VGA 1024 x 768, 32bit or above
Copyright © 1995-2018 SAMSUNG All rights reserved
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24/7 Daily
Qatar : 24/7 Daily
Kuwait : 24/7 Daily
Bahrain : 24/7 Daily
Oman : 24/7 Daily
UAE only : 24/7 Daily
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.