How can I change the aspect ratio of TV?
you may want to change the size of the image on your screen. Your TV comes
with several screen size options, each designed to work best with
specific types of video input.
• 16:9 : Sets the picture to 16:9 wide mode.
• Zoom1 : Magnifies the size of the picture on the screen.
• Zoom2 : Magnifies the size of the picture bigger than Zoom1.
• Wide Fit : Enlarges the aspect ratio of the picture to fit the entire screen.
• 4:3 : Sets the picture to 4:3 normal mode.
• Screen Fit : Use the function to see the full image without any cutoff when HDMI (720p/1080i/1080p), Component (1080i/1080p) or DTV (1080i) signals are input.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.