How can I set the initial setting and reset?
When you buy a TV or If you want to change the initial setting, You can use Plug & Play Feature to set initial setting. Please refer to the below steps.
Generally, When the TV is initially powered on, basic settings proceed automatically.
1. Press the POWER button on the remote control. The message “The Menu Language, Store Demo, Channels, and Time will be set.” is displayed.
2. Press the ENTERbutton, and then Select “the OSD Language.” menu is automatically displayed. Press the ENTERbutton.
3. Select the appropriate language by pressing the ▲ or ▼ button. Press the ENTERbutton to confirm your choice.
4. Press the ◄ or ► button to select “Store Demo” or “Home use”, then the ENTERbutton.
(Important : We recommend setting the TV to “Home Use” mode for the best picture in your home environment. “Store Demo” mode is only intended for use in retail environments.)
(Important : If the unit is accidentally set to “Store Demo” mode and you want to return to “Home Use” (Standard): Press the Volume button on the TV. When the volume OSD is displayed, press and hold the MENU button on the TV for 5 seconds.)
5. Press the ENTERbutton. Select “the appropriate country” by pressing the ▲ or ▼ button. Press the ENTERbutton to confirm your choice.
6. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select the channel source to memorize. Press the ENTERbutton to select “Start”.
• Digital & Analogue: Digital and Analogue channels.
• Digital: Digital channels.
• Analogue: Analogue channels.
(Important : The channel search will start and end automatically. Press the ENTERbutton at any time to interrupt the memorization process. After all the available channels are stored, the message “Set the Clock Mode.” is displayed.)
7. Press the ENTERbutton. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select “Auto”, then Press the ENTERbutton.
(Important : If you select “Manual”, “Set current date and time” is displayed. If you have received a digital signal, the time will be set automatically.)
8. The message “Enjoy your viewing” is displayed. When you have finished, press the ENTERbutton.
If you want to reset this setting, please follow the below.
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select “Setup”, then press the ENTERbutton.
2. Press the ENTERbutton again to select “Plug & Play”.
3. Enter your 4 digit PIN number. The default PIN number of a new TV set is ‘0-0-0-0’.
(Important : The “Plug & Play” feature is only available in the TV mode.)
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Support Timing : 8AM to 10PM GMT+4
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.