How to use Dolby Pro Logic II Mode in Audio Setting
Dolby Pro Logic II Mode
You can select the desired Dolby Pro Logic II audio mode. Please follow the steps below.
MUSIC ➞ CINEMA ➞ PROLOG ➞ MATRIX ➞ STEREO ➞ MUSIC
· MUSIC: When listening to music, you can experience sound effects as if you are listening to the actual performance.
· CINEMA: Adds realism to the movie soundtrack.
· PRO LOGIC: You will experience a realistic multi-channel effect, as if using five speakers, while using just the front left and right speakers.
· MATRIX: You will hear 5.1 channel surround sound.
· STEREO: Select this to listen to sound from the front left and right speakers and the subwoofer only.
• When selecting Pro Logic II mode, connect your external device to the AUDIO INPUT jacks(L and R) on the player. If you connect to only one of the inputs (L or R), you cannot listen to surround sound.
• PRO LOGIC II function is only available in STEREO mode.
Dolby Pro Logic II Effect
This function works only in Dolby Pro Logic MUSIC mode.
· PANORAMA: You can select either 0 or 1.
· C- WIDTH: You can select between 0 and 7.
· DIMENS: You can select between 0 and 6.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.