How to use Sound Field (DSP)/EQ function in Audio setting
Sound Field (DSP)/EQ Function
· DSP (Digital Signal Processor): DSP modes have been designed to simulate different acoustic environments.
· EQ : You can select ROCK, POP, or CLASSIC to optimize the sound for the genre of music you are playing
Please follow the steps below.
· DSP appears on the display panel.
POPS ➞ JAZZ ➞ ROCK ➞ STUDIO ➞ CLUB ➞ HALL ➞ MOVIE ➞ CHURCH ➞ PASS ➞ POPS
· POP, JAZZ, ROCK: Depending on the genre of music, you can select POP, JAZZ, and ROCK.
· STUDIO: Provides a sense of presence as if in a studio.
· CLUB: Simulates the sound of a dance club with a throbbing bass beat.
· HALL: Provides a clear vocal as if listening in a concert hall.
· MOVIE: Provides the feeling of a movie theater.
· CHURCH: Gives the feel of being in a grand church.
· PASS: Select this for normal listening.
· The DSP/EQ function is only available in STEREO mode. Press the PL II mode button to show STEREO on the display.
· This feature works with CDs, MP3-CDs, DivX, tuner and Dolby Digital discs.
· When playing a DVD disc encoded with two or more channels, the multi-channel mode will be selected automatically and DSP/EQ does not work.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.