How to use Sound Field (DSP)/EQ function in Audio setting
Sound Field (DSP)/EQ Function
· DSP (Digital Signal Processor): DSP modes have been designed to simulate different acoustic environments.
· EQ : You can select ROCK, POP, or CLASSIC to optimize the sound for the genre of music you are playing
Please follow the steps below.
· DSP appears on the display panel.
POPS ➞ JAZZ ➞ ROCK ➞ STUDIO ➞ CLUB ➞ HALL ➞ MOVIE ➞ CHURCH ➞ PASS ➞ POPS
· POP, JAZZ, ROCK: Depending on the genre of music, you can select POP, JAZZ, and ROCK.
· STUDIO: Provides a sense of presence as if in a studio.
· CLUB: Simulates the sound of a dance club with a throbbing bass beat.
· HALL: Provides a clear vocal as if listening in a concert hall.
· MOVIE: Provides the feeling of a movie theater.
· CHURCH: Gives the feel of being in a grand church.
· PASS: Select this for normal listening.
· The DSP/EQ function is only available in STEREO mode. Press the PL II mode button to show STEREO on the display.
· This feature works with CDs, MP3-CDs, DivX, tuner and Dolby Digital discs.
· When playing a DVD disc encoded with two or more channels, the multi-channel mode will be selected automatically and DSP/EQ does not work.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Support Timing : 8AM to 10PM GMT+4
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.