How to use the Gesture Control on Smart TV?
Gesture control allows you to control the TV with hand motions instead of the traditional remote control.
To use gesture controls follow these steps.
1. 1. Confirm that the gesture controls are enabled in the TV and that the camera is set for your viewing area.
2. Raise your hand and hold it up for about 2 seconds.
3. Wave at the TV
3. If gesture controls have been activated a pointer will appear on the TV and a gesture control command bar will appear at the bottom of the TV display the available commands.
Important: If the command bar and pointer do not appear return to Step 1.
5. Use your hand to guide the pointer around the TV.
6. With the pointer hovering over the object you would like to select, close your hand to select.
Tip: By holding your hand closed you can "Run" the volume or channel commands on the TV, it is the same as holding down the volume or channel button.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.