[TV] How to use Anynet+?
Anynet+ is a function that enables you to control all connected Samsung devices that support Anynet+ with your Samsung TV’s remote. The Anynet+ system can be used only with Samsung devices that have the Anynet+ feature. To be sure your Samsung device has this feature, check if there is an Anynet+ logo on it.
TV Remote Control Buttons Available in Anynet+ Mode
function only works when the active source on the TV remote control is set to
• The button works only while in the recordable state.
• You cannot control Anynet+ devices using the buttons on the TV. You can control Anynet+ devices only using the TV remote control.
• The TV remote control may not work under certain conditions. If this occurs, reselect the Anynet+ device.
• The Anynet+ functions do not operate with other manufacturers’ products.
• The operations may differ depending on the device.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Support Timing : 8AM to 10PM GMT+4
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.