What is the fine tune function?
Fine Tune (analog channels only)
Use fine tuning to manually adjust a particular channel for optimal reception.
1. Press the MENU button on the remote control.
2. The main menu appears on the screen. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select the Channel mode.
3. Then press the ENTERbutton to access the Channel menu.
4. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select the Fine Tune, then press the ENTER button.
5. Press the ◄ or ► button to adjust the fine tuning. To store the fine tuning setting in the TV’s memory, press the ENTER button.
• If you do not store the fine tuned channel in memory, adjustments are not saved.
6. To reset the fine tuning setting, press the ▼ button to select “Reset”, then press the ENTER button. Press the EXIT button to exit.
• "*” will appear next to the name of fine-tuned channels.
Only analog TV channels can be fine tuned.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Support Timing : 8AM to 10PM GMT+4
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.