The item is in the cart.
Digital Inverter Technology
Washing Capacity (kg)
Simply add during wash
Forgot a shirt? AddWash™ lets you simply and quickly add forgotten clothes after your cycle has already started. *You can also easily pop in hand-washed clothes that you just want to rinse or spin dry.
* Add door can be opened at any time if the temperature inside the drum is below 50 ℃.
Undeniable performance of bubbles
Eco Bubble™ technology delivers powerful cleaning, even at low temperatures*. Detergent is turned into bubbles, so it quickly penetrates fabric and removes dirt easily, while protecting the fabric and saving energy.
* Tested in accordance with IEC 60456-2010/4 Kg Wash Load/Super Eco Wash cold (WF80F5E5U4W) vs. Cotton 40° without Eco Bubble (WF0702WKU). Individual results may vary. ** Based on the Performance Lab Test report by Springboard Engineering on EMPA strips, between normal detergent solution and bubble technology without mechanical action.
Intensive Stain Removal
With the touch of a button Bubble Soak technology helps remove a variety of stubborn stains. Clothes are thoroughly soaked in bubbles, so stains are loosened and removed effectively.
* Tested in accordance with IEC 60456 5th edition/8 Kg Wash Load/Bubble Soak Wash (WF80F5E5U4) vs. Cotton 40/60°, Synthetic 60°, and Denim 40° without Bubble Soak (WF0702WKU).
Works smart. Stays young.
A Digital Inverter Motor delivers superior energy efficiency, minimal noise and long-lasting performance. It utilises strong magnets for a quieter and more powerful performance, but consumes less energy than a Universal Motor. And, by eliminating the use of brushes, it provides outstanding durability – backed-up by a 10 year warranty.
The Smart Check automatic error-monitoring system detects and diagnoses problems and provides easy troubleshooting solutions using a smartphone App. So it saves you time and avoids the cost and inconvenience of unnecessary engineer callouts!
- 8 Kg Washing Capacity (kg)
- Bubble technology Bubble technology
- 600 x 850 x 600 mm Physical specification
- 69 Kg Net Weight
[Washing machine] What does the error code means and how to fix it?[Washing machine] What does the error code means and how to fix it?See The Answer
I can see the sign 'CL'. in the washing machine. Does this mean it is broken?I can see the sign 'CL'. in the washing machine. Does this mean it is broken?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec