Chic and functional Samsung HD470 Series SMART Hospitality Displays elevate the guest experience with enjoyable and customised in-room viewing. With Samsung’s enhanced content management solution, LYNK™ REACH 3.1, featuring an improved UI that is specifically designed for the hospitality industry using coaxial infrastructure, you can boost branding while increasing accessibility to key hotel information and menus. LYNK™ REACH also enables remote management of in-room TVs and provides a customisable user interface (UI) and various content to enhance guest convenience.
(Product design could vary by region and screen size.)
Enable easy content management using an existing coaxial-based infrastructure with LYNK REACH 3.1, especially for hoteliers who prioritise cost-efficiency. LYNK REACH is a content management solution that helps hospitality properties manage and deploy content on hotel guestroom TVs. The solution makes it easy to create a highly customisable content management interface that provides useful information about the local area and an extensive suite of entertainment offerings. And, with the newly upgraded 3.1 version of LYNK REACH, both guests and hoteliers will experience enhanced usability.
Deliver a richer in-room guest experience with LYNK REACH 3.1, which features an enhanced UI design. Hotel managers can choose from a wide variety of UI templates when creating room-specific content so they can deliver a differentiated in-room experience. Using the Content Authoring tool supported by the enhanced UI, content development is simpler and easier.
Manage guest rooms more efficiently with the Information Overview feature, which hotel managers can access by logging-in to the REACH 3.1 server. Managers can get a thorough understanding of the overall room status including recent activities, room occupancy, group configuration and channel bank status using Information Overview.
As powerful features for LYNK REACH 3.1, Managers can easily edit, delete and add channel list with channel editor and even enhance revenue with channel bank. Channel bank, as a pay TV, can boost revenue as different channel groups including paid channel are distributed to each guest groups.
Deliver a wide array of content to guests with an enhanced Home Menu that does not require the additional purchase of a solution or installation of a network infrastructure. New enhanced features enable hotels to welcome guests with a brief video introduction along with the hotel logo before offering live TV. This way, hotels can enhance their brand without the need of an additional solution. Guests can conveniently view resources such as the time, date and hotel information, and access frequently used TV features in user mode. The customisable Home Menu reduces the cost burden for hotels that lack the budget for an additional solution while simplifying Home Menu creation with a solution-embedded Hospitality TV.
Provide a safe and cost-effective alternative to traditional hardware-based content protection systems using Samsung LYNK DRM technology. The solution allows encrypted live channel and VoD content to pass securely and display on hotel TVs. A software-only implementation, LYNK DRM technology reduces the need for additional equipment and provides quicker recovery for Conditional Access System (CAS) problems. To help ensure system reliability, coverage extends to the enlargement of head-end equipment for cable operators.
Give guests the luxury of listening to TV in bed without the cumbersome need to extend the headphone cable. The included Headphone ID detects headphones connected to the extension sockets next to a bed where your guests can simply plug headphones to listen to the TV without disturbing others in the room.Headphone ID functionality can be applied to rooms without a Headphone ID socket using Embedded S / W. Headphone ID compatibility availability may vary by region / country.
Increase guests’ TV-viewing enjoyment by eliminating annoying interference from other remote signals in applications, such as hotel fitness centres, where multiple TVs are in close proximity. The multi-code remote can control up to 10 TVs individually in the same room.
Experience high compatibility with various System Integrators’ protocols at purchase with Samsung hospitality displays. This SI compatibility helps hotel managers save their time and effort when setting up protocols between SI-provided set-top boxes and displays.
Enable guests to easily find and enjoy the programming of their choice without having to manually scroll through hundreds of TV channels. My Channel’s quick search function allows guests to find channels suited to their tastes, by country and genre.
Couple a Samsung hospitality TV with a Sound Bar to let guests truly enjoy hearing their programming. Connected by a High-Definition Multimedia Interface® cable, settings are automatically applied, making installation a breeze. A single remote lets guests have full control over both the TV and Sound Bar.
Gain unique and strong display content management with Security Mode on HD470 Series displays. Using this feature, you can disable or block critical functions of the displays, such as USB Cloning, to easily prevent changes to the displays' settings. You can also block non-compliant content or the transmission of unwanted Teletext (TTX) with a signal to maintain complete control of content on guest room displays, including input through HDMI® and USB ports. This feature is also highly beneficial for controlling displays in environments that require tight security, such as prisons.
- Backlight LED
- Screen Size 40
- HD/FHD FHD
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Picture Engine HyperReal
- Wide Color Enhancer Plus Yes
- Film Mode Yes
- Dolby Yes
- DTS Premium Sound / DTS Premium Sound 5.1 DTS Premium sound
- Sound Output (RMS) 20 W (L: 10 W, R: 10 W)
- Speaker Type 2CH (Down Firing + Base Reflex)
- Soft AP No
- Digital Clean View Yes
- Auto Channel Search Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Caption (Subtitle) Yes
- ConnectShare™ (USB 2.0) Yes
- EPG Yes
- Sports/Football Mode Yes
- Game Mode Yes
- OSD Language Local Languages
- Picture-In-Picture Yes
- Teletext (TTX) Yes
- Samsung LYNK™ SINC Compatibility No
- H.Browser Compatibility No
- Samsung LYNK™ REACH Yes
- Samsung LYNK™ REACH Server Compatibility Yes
- Hospitality Home Menu Yes
- Hospitality Plug&Play (Easy Set-up) Yes
- Power On Mode Yes
- My Channel Yes
- Energy Saving Mode (BLU Control) Yes
- Logo Display with Time Out Setting (BMP/Movie) Yes
- Welcome Message Yes
- RJ12/IR Pass Through Yes
- Auto Source Mode Yes
- External Clock Compatibility No
- External Clock Back Up Supply Yes
- External Clock Dimming Control No
- Software Clock Yes
- Multi Code Remote Yes
- Screwed Remote Battery Cover Yes
- Soundbar Compatibility Yes
- Music Mode (Input: PC/AV/Component/HDMI) Yes
- Music Mode Backlight on/off Yes
- USB Cloning Yes
- Smoovie Compatibility Yes
- Samsung LYNK™ DRM Yes
- Security Mode Yes
- HDMI (Side/Rear) 0 / 1 EA
- USB (Side/Rear) 1 / 0 EA
- Component In (Y/Pb/Pr) (Side/Rear) No
- Composite In (AV) (Side/Rear) 0 / 1
- Ethernet (LAN) (Side/Rear) No
- Headphone (Side/Rear) 0 / 1 EA
- Headphone ID (Side/Rear) 0 / 1 EA
- Digital Audio Out (Optical) (Side/Rear) No
- Audio Out (Mini Jack) (Side/Rear) No
- PC In (D-sub) (Side/Rear) No
- PC/DVI Audio In (Mini Jack) (Side/Rear) No
- RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input) (Side/Rear) 0 / 1 EA
- RS-232C Yes (Common Use for RJ12)
- Variable Audio Out (Side/Rear) No
- Variable Audio Out Volume Control (Side/Rear) No
- RJ12 for External Control (Side/Rear) 0 / 1 EA
- RJP Jack (Remote Jack Pack) (Side/Rear) 0 / 1 EA
- DTV Tuner Built-in DVB-T / C
- Analog Tuner Yes
- Color Black
- Stand Type Square
- Set Dimension with Stand (WxHxD) 905.2 x 562.3 x 196.4 mm
- Set Dimension without Stand (WxHxD) 905.2 x 525.4 x 91.1 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 1,047 x 589 x 142 mm
- Package Weight 9.6 kg
- Set Weight with Stand 7.3 kg
- Set Weight without Stand 6.4 kg
- VESA Mount 200 x 200 mm
- Power Supply AC100 - 240 V 50 / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Stand-by) 0.5 W
- Remote Controller Model TM1240
- Battery (for Remote Control) Yes
- Power Cable Yes
- Data Cable Yes
- Quick Install Guide Yes
- Stand Mount Kit Yes
Please note that features & specifications may vary per country and are subject to change without prior notification
Advanced HD470 Series 40” (HG40AD470BWXXY)
2016.12.16User Manual ver 1.0
2016.11.23Quick Guide ver 1.0
2017.06.20Upgrade File(USB type) ver 1019.0
2015.08.06Upgrade guide ver 1.0