Sleek, premium Samsung HD670 Series SMART Hospitality Displays offer an efficient solution to elevate the guest experience with enjoyable and customised in-room viewing. With a stylishly slim profile and Samsung’s enhanced content management solution, LYNK™ REACH 3.1, which operates on an existing coaxial infrastructure, you can control total cost of operation (TCO) and enhance branding while increasing guests’ accessibility to key hotel information and menus. LYNK™ REACH features an improved customisable user interface (UI) that is specifically designed for the hospitality industry. The solution enables cost-effective remote management of in-room TVs and various content to enhance guests’ pleasure and convenience.
(Product design could vary by region and screen size.)
Enable easy content management using an existing coaxial-based infrastructure with LYNK REACH 3.1, especially for hoteliers who prioritise cost-efficiency. LYNK REACH is a content management solution that helps hospitality properties manage and deploy content on hotel guestroom TVs. The solution makes it easy to create a highly customisable content management interface that provides useful information about the local area and an extensive suite of entertainment offerings. And, with the newly upgraded 3.1 version of LYNK REACH, both guests and hoteliers will experience enhanced usability.
Deliver a richer in-room guest experience with LYNK REACH 3.1, which features an enhanced UI design. Hotel managers can choose from a wide variety of UI templates when creating room-specific content so they can deliver a differentiated in-room experience. Using the Content Authoring tool supported by the enhanced UI, content development is simpler and easier.
Manage guest rooms more efficiently with the Information Overview feature, which hotel managers can access by logging-in to the REACH 3.1 server. Managers can get a thorough understanding of the overall room status including recent activities, room occupancy, group configuration and channel bank status using Information Overview.
As powerful features for LYNK REACH 3.1, Managers can easily edit, delete and add channel list with channel editor and even enhance revenue with channel bank. Channel bank, as a pay TV, can boost revenue as different channel groups including paid channel are distributed to each guest groups.
Deliver a wide array of content to guests with an enhanced Home Menu that does not require the additional purchase of a solution or installation of a network infrastructure. New enhanced features enable hotels to welcome guests with a brief video introduction along with the hotel logo before offering live TV. This way, hotels can enhance their brand without the need of an additional solution. Guests can conveniently view resources such as the time, date and hotel information, and access frequently used TV features in user mode. The customisable Home Menu reduces the cost burden for hotels that lack the budget for an additional solution while simplifying Home Menu creation with a solution-embedded Hospitality TV.
Provide a safe and cost-effective alternative to traditional hardware-based content protection systems using Samsung LYNK DRM technology. The solution allows encrypted live channel and VoD content to pass securely and display on hotel TVs. A software-only implementation, LYNK DRM technology reduces the need for additional equipment and provides quicker recovery for Conditional Access System (CAS) problems. To help ensure system reliability, coverage extends to the enlargement of head-end equipment for cable operators.
Give guests the luxury of listening to TV in bed without the cumbersome need to extend the headphone cable. The included Headphone ID detects headphones connected to the extension sockets next to a bed where guests can simply plug headphones to listen to the TV without disturbing others in the room. Headphone ID compatibility availability may vary by region/country.
Save time and effort when setting up multiple protocols between SI-provided set-top boxes and displays. Samsung SMART Hospitality Display are compatible with various SI protocols at purchase.
Provide guests with an excellent view of the TV from anywhere in the room with a TV stand. The stand provides a flexible 20º, 60º and 90º swivel support and ensure the TV remains firmly in place.
Increase guests’ in-room mobility and enjoyment by connecting the TV’s sound to other parts of the room with the external speaker-out post. Guests can listen to their TV programs from anywhere in the room or bathroom through speakers installed in remote locations.
Couple a Samsung SMART Hospitality Display with a Sound Bar to let guests truly enjoy hearing their programming. Connected by a High-Definition Multimedia Interface® (HDMI) cable, settings are automatically applied, making installation a breeze. A single remote gives guests full control over both the TV and Sound Bar.
Increase guests’ TV-viewing enjoyment by eliminating annoying interference from other remote signals in applications, such as hotel fitness centres, where multiple TVs are in close proximity. The multi-code remote can control up to 10 TVs individually in the same room.
Improve guests’ convenience with an external clock accessory that enables them to easily discern the current time with just a glance. With 12-hour or 24-hour formats, 7-step dimming control settings (5 steps on Normal display and 2 steps on Standby display) and a simple RJ12 connection to the back of the display, the clock accessory is an easy way to enhance guests’ comfort. The clock accessory is available in boxes of 20 units. The External Clock accessory availability may vary by region / country.
Gain unique and strong display content management with Security Mode on HD470 Series displays. Using this feature, you can disable or block critical functions of the displays, such as USB Cloning, to easily prevent changes to the displays' settings. You can also block non-compliant content or the transmission of unwanted Teletext (TTX) with a signal to maintain complete control of content on guest room displays, including input through HDMI® and USB ports. This feature is also highly beneficial for controlling displays in environments that require tight security, such as prisons.
- Screen Size 40"
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Picture Engine HyperReal
- Clear Motion Rate 120 Hz
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio Mega Contrast
- Wide Color Enhancer (Plus) Yes
- Film Mode Yes
- Dolby Digital Plus Yes
- Virtual Surround DTS Studio Sound
- DTS Codec DTS Premium sound
- Sound Output (RMS) 20 W (L: 10 W, R: 10 W)
- Speaker Type 2 CH (Down Firing + Base Reflex)
- Digital Clean View Yes
- Auto Channel Search Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Caption (Subtitle) Yes
- ConnectShare™ (USB 2.0) Yes
- EPG Yes
- Game Mode Yes
- OSD Language Local Languages
- Picture-In-Picture Yes
- Teletext (TTX) Yes
- Samsung LYNK™ SINC Compatibility No
- H.Browser Compatibility No
- Samsung LYNK™ REACH Yes
- Samsung LYNK™ REACH Server Compatibility Yes
- Hospitality Home Menu Yes
- Bluetooth Music Player (Mobile → TV) No
- Hospitality Plug&Play (Easy Set-up) Yes
- Power On Mode Yes
- Hotel Channel List Yes
- Channel Setup On/Off Yes
- Mixed Channel List (ATSC, DVB-T/T2/C/S2, Analog) Yes
- My Channel Yes
- Energy Saving Mode (BLU Control) Yes
- Logo Display with Time Out Setting (BMP/Movie) Yes
- Welcome Message Yes
- RJ12/IR Pass Through Yes
- Auto Source Mode Yes
- External Clock Compatibility Yes
- Clock Back Up Supply Yes
- External Clock Dimming Control Yes
- Software Clock Yes
- Multi Code Remote Control Yes
- Screwed Remote Battery Cover Yes
- Soundbar Compatibility Yes
- Music Mode (Input: PC/AV/Component/HDMI) Yes
- Music Mode Backlight on/off Yes
- TTX Clock Update (Analogue) Yes
- USB Cloning Yes
- Smoovie Compatibility Yes
- Soft AP No
- On/Off Timer (Schedule) Yes
- Wake-up Timer (Alarm) Yes
- Samsung LYNK™ DRM Yes
- Pro:Idiom No
- bLAN No
- Security Mode Yes
- S/W EPG (Solution EPG) Yes
- IEC 60601-1 No
- Standby LED Color Red
Input & Output
- HDMI (Side/Rear) 2 / 0
- USB (Side/Rear) 1 / 0
- Component In (Y/Pb/Pr) (Side/Rear) No
- Composite In (AV) (Side/Rear) 0 / 1
- Ethernet (LAN) (Side/Rear) No
- Headphone (Side/Rear) 0 / 1
- Audio Out (Mini Jack / LR) (Side/Rear) No
- Digital Audio Out (Optical) (Side/Rear) No
- PC In (D-sub) (Side./Rear) 0 / 1
- PC/DVI Audio In (Mini Jack) (Side./Rear) 0 / 1
- RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input) (Side/Rear) 1 / 0
- Pillow Speaker Jack (Side/Rear) No
- Variable Audio Out (Side/Rear) 0 / 1
- Variable Audio Out Volume Control (Side/Rear) 0 / 1
- Video Out (Side/Rear) No
- RJ12 (Side/Rear) 0 / 1
- RJP (Remote Jackpack) (Side/Rear) 0 / 1
- Headphone ID (Side/Rear) 0 / 1
- Door-Eye Control (Side/Rear) No
- Door-Eye Video In (Side/Rear) No
- DTV Tuner Built-in DVB-T / C
- Analog Tuner Yes
- Front Color Black
- Stand Type Square
- Swivel (Left/Right) 90 / 90
- Set with Stand (WxHxD) 908.2 x 577.6 x 226.5 mm
- Set without Stand (WxHxD) 908.2 x 532.9 x 49.3 (64.8) mm
- Package Size (WxHxD) 1,100 x 616 x 120 mm
- Package Weight 12.2 kg
- Set Weight with Stand 10.5 kg
- Set Weight without Stand 7.6 kg
- VESA Mount 200 x 200 mm
- VESA Screw Size M8
- Power Supply (V) AC 100 - 240 V 50 / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Max) 106 W
- Power Consumption (Stand-by) 0.5 W
- Eco Sensor Yes
- Remote Controller Model TM1240
- PureCare Remote(Seamless White Remote) No
- Batteries (for Remote Control) Yes
- Mini Wall Mount Supported Yes
- Vesa Wall Mount Supported Yes
- Power Cable Yes
- Data Cable Yes
- Quick Install Guide Yes
- Stand Mount Kit Yes
- Security Screws (Stand Base) No
Please note that features & specifications may vary per country and are subject to change without prior notification
Premium HD670 Series 40” (HG40AD670CWXXY)
2016.12.16User Manual ver 1.0
2016.11.23Quick Guide ver 1.0
2017.06.20Upgrade File(USB type) ver 1019.0
2015.08.06Upgrade guide ver 1.0