How do I transfer files from my Samsung camera to other devices over Bluetooth?
Note: the following information applies broadly to Samsung cameras: some details may vary slightly for your camera model.
With Bluetooth you can send photos from your camera to other devices that support this function. However, you can not receive photos from other devices over Bluetooth, nor can you send videos or voice memos.
- In Shooting or Playback mode select -> . Bluetooth will activate.
- To search for and display Bluetooth-enabled devices select Yes. A list of the devices in your vicinity will appear. Your camera will not be visible for other devices.
- Select the device you want to transfer files to.
NOTE: when searching for Bluetooth-enabled devices you may be able to find other devices other than mobile phones, computers and PDAs. You will not, however, be able to send photos such devices.
- Create a password (4 - 6 characters long) and select OK.
- Enter the same password on the other device.
- Drag photos to the selection area or select photos you want to transfer. The photos will be sent to the selected device. The photo size will be changed to 640 x 480 (VGA).
- After sending select > Yes. The camera and the device will disconnect and Bluetooth will deactivate.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area