How Do I Transfer Movies To A Mac?
Transferring Movies To A Mac
Follow the steps below to learn how to transfer your previously recorded videos to iMovie:
1. Open iMovie.
2. Power on your camcorder, and then plug your camcorder into your Macintosh computer using the USB cable provided with your camcorder.
3. A popup will appear in iMovie. Select the video you would like to import or if you would like to import all your videos, select import all.
4. Select the location where you would like to save your videos and if you would like to add it to an existing event or create a new event. After choosing these options click import.
5. Your movie(s) will begin importing to iMovie. After the import is complete you will receive a pop up.
6. Now your video(s) are ready to be edited and viewed using iMovie.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area