How to download “World tour guide” utility
What is the World Tour Guide?
• Samsung Camera is pleased to bring you the exclusive World Tour Guide, available on the Samsung i7,i85 ,L74W. This unique feature, added to digital camera for the first time, provides even greater usability allowing you access to information on famous attractions in over 30 countries around the world.
1. Easy Operation through a Flash Animated GUI With both Flash Animated GUI, the World Tour Guide is easily operated.
• i7 and L74W : Touch Screen
• i85 : 5-Way Key
2. Hign-capacity internal memory provided for storage You can store both pictures and various World Tour Guides with high-capacity memory.
• i7 and L74W : 450MB
• i85 : 190MB
How to Download & Use the Tour guide Function
To use the World Tour Guide, the information must be saved on a memory, as same below.
• i7 and L74W : internal memory
• i85 : both of memory types (internal or external memory)
1. Connect your camera to a computer and turn on(before you connect the camera to your computer, please refer to the below information)
• To save the data onto a memory card, make sure to insert the memory card before making a connection; or to save the data to the internal memory, make sure to remove the memory card before making a connection.
2. Select the World Tour Guide information you require.
3. Download the Zip file to your computer and extract the World Tour Guide file.
4. Run Windows explorer and find the removable disk.
5. Create a [tour] folder on the removable disk.
6. Select the file or files you want and copy them to the [tour] folder on the removable disk.
Go to the Authorized Web Site (www.samsung.camera.com)
Then you can find each model’s Driver & Manual.
Go to “Support & Download” → “Download Center” → Utility
(But, you must join our member and need to on-line resister.)
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area