Using a smart phone as a remote shutter release
The camera connects to a smart phone via a WLAN. Use the smartphone as a remote shutter release with the Remote Viewfinder feature.The captured photo will display on the smart phone.
1. On the camera, rotate the mode dial to
2. On the camera, select
- If the pop-up message that prompts you to download the application appears, select Yes.
3. On the smart phone, turn on the Remote Viewfinder application.
- Read the on-screen instructions carefully to select and connect to your camera.
- The smart phone can connect to only one camera at a time.
4. On the smart phone, set the following shooting options.
- While using this feature, some buttons are not available on your camera.
- The zoom button and the shutter button on your smart phone will not function when using this feature.
- Remote Viewfinder mode supports the and photo sizes only.
5. On the smart phone, touch and hold to focus.
- The focus is automatically set to multi-AF.
6. Release to capture the photo.
- The photo will be saved in your camera.
- Touch the photo at the bottom of the screen to save it to the smart phone. If you have captured a photo with the photo size, the photo will be resized to 1616X1080. If you have captured a photo with the photo size, the photo will be resized to 640X360.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 00230 460 3830
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area