Viewing photos or videos on a TV Link-enabled TV
TV Link is a technology for sharing media files between a camera and TV connected to the same AP device. With this technology, you can view your photos or videos on a widescreen TV.
1. Rotate the mode dial to
- If the guide message appears, press
- The camera will automatically attempt to connect to a WLAN via the most recently connected AP device.
- If the camera has not previously been connected to a WLAN, it will search for available AP devices.
3. Connect your TV to a wireless network via an AP device.
- Refer to your TV’s user manual for more information.
4. On the TV, search for the camera and browse the shared photos or videos.
For information about searching for the camera and browsing the photos or videos on the TV, refer to the TV's user manual.
Videos may not play smoothly depending on the type of TV or network condition. If this happens, re-record the video in or quality and play it again. If videos do not play smoothly on your TV over the wireless connection, try connecting the camera to the TV with the HDMI cable.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area