What types of batteries can I use and how do the affect my usage?
• Charging time: Approximate time in minutes required to fully charge a completely exhausted battery.
• Recording /Playback time: Approximate time available when you have fully charged the battery.
• The time is only for reference. Times shown above are measured under Samsung’s test conditions. Your times may differ, depending on your usage and conditions.
• The recording and playback times will be shorter when you use your camcorder in low temperatures.
• We recommend using the power adaptor when using the Time Lapse REC function.
Continuous Recording (without zoom)
The continuous recording time shows the available recording time when you record without using any other function after recording starts.
The battery may discharge 1.5 times faster than this reference if you use the record start/stop, the zoom, and the playback function.
Prepare additional batteries with the expectation that the actual recording time is about 60% of the times listed above.
Using an AC power source.
We recommend that you use the power adaptor to power the camcorder from a household AC outlet when recording and playing back the camcorder indoors. The connection is the same as that for battery charging.
• The charging time will vary depending on the amount of charge left in the battery.
• Depending on your PC specifications, the charging time can be prolonged.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area