How do I change the sync settings on my Samsung Chrome PC?
Synchronisation is an integral feature of Chrome that stores your settings, bookmarks and open tabs in the cloud. With synchronisation enabled you can sit down at any computer that has the Chrome browser installed or any Chrome OS device and instantly have a familiar environment.
Note: disabling synchronisation removes one of the major benefits of Chrome OS. While removing the feature will not prevent you from using your Chromebook, any installed extensions, bookmarks, themes and open tabs will not be backed up if your account is deleted or your Chrome PC gets stolen, misplaced or destroyed.
Synchronisation is enabled by default. To disable it:
1. Log in to the account on which you wish to disable synchronisation.
2. Click on the taskbar in the lower right corner and select Settings.
3. Click Advanced sync settings... under Users.
4. Click on Sync everything and select Choose what to sync.
5. Click the check box next to any of item you wish to stop syncing and then click OK.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area