How Do I Create A New Account On My Chromebook?
How Do I Create A New Account On My Chromebook ?
IMPORTANT: You must have an active network connection to create a new account.
To create a new account on your Chromebook, follow the steps below:
1. Power the Chromebook on. If you're already signed in on another account, click on the status area in the lower right corner and select Sign Out.
2. Once you're on the login screen, click + Add user on the lower left of the display.
3. When prompted, enter your Google account information. If you can't sign in with your account or don't have a Google account yet, click on Create a Google Account on the right side of the screen.
4. Click the camera icon to take a picture with your Chromebook's built-in camera, or select a pre-defined picture. Click OK after you've chosen an account picture.
5. Your new account has now been created successfully.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area