How Do I Delete An Account On My Chromebox?
• These instructions will not work with the owner account (the first account created on the Chromebox). This account cannot be removed without performing a system recovery.
• Removing an account from the Chromebox does not delete it entirely; your information and settings are still saved in Google's cloud. The only exception is your account photo and any downloaded files.
To remove an account from your Chromebox:
1. Power the computer on. If you're already signed in on another account, click on your User icon in the lower right corner, and select Sign Out.
2. Once you're on the login screen, hover your mouse over the account you want to delete. A down arrow will appear in the top right corner of the account box.
3. Click on the arrow and select 'Remove this user' from the menu that appears.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area